Chicken tikka masala is an Indian dish of roasted chunks of chicken tikka in a curry. The curry is usually creamy, spiced and orange-coloured. Most Indian restaurants serve this dish, as it is one of the favourite dishes in the country and all over the world among the Indian cusine lovers.
- Chicken Tikkas – 1 lb
- Tomato puree – 1 Cup
- Ginger garlic glue – 1 tsp
- Cashews – 1 tblsp (4-6 coarsely powdered)
- Overwhelming cream – 3-4 tblsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Kasoori methi (fenugreek leaves powder) – 1 tsp
- Corriander Powder – 2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Cayenne pepper/Red Chilly Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Cilantro – for trimming
1. Make chicken tikkas according to the formula.
2. Warm a non stick container with oil. Include ginger garlic glue and sear for 1 min in low flame.(monitor its not consumed)
3. Include the tomato puree and cook until it thickens to frame a glue.
4. Presently include garam masala, cayenne pepper, corriander powder and kasuri methi.
5. After 1 min include the overwhelming cream and blend in low fire to get a thick glue. Likewise include extra marination masala(optional).
6. Presently include the tikkas and cook for 2 mins and turn off.
7. Decorate with cilantro and present with naan, chappathi or rice.